Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Country USA

I got back last night from Wisconsin where I was working for my dad running camera at Country USA. It's this huge country music festival that lasts for 5 days and had over 175,000 people come through this year. My dad is in charge of taping the bands that then goes on the 2 screens so that everyone can see who is performing. It's a lot of fun to hang out with my dad for those 5 days and then crew that goes is always a lot of fun. We had a bit of an adventure this year when the farmer who lives behind the site was pissed about the noise and decided to get back at the festival owner by shooting his rifle during one of the breaks. It was really freaky because no one really knew what was going on and it freaked me right out for sure. But they caught him and all his shooting friends. It was lots of fun though even though I'm pretty sure I've heard enough country music for awhile...

Here's the crew...
and the festival site from the air...

1 comment:

jeff g said...

sounds like a great time...i wish i was there! other than the shootings, how was the new site??