Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweet Summer gig

Towards the end of the school year I wasn’t sure what I was going to do for a job or where I should be living this summer and in the midst of that got hooked up with a pretty sweet offer. I have some friends who work at the Covenant Church in Marin, CA. and knew that a family in their church was looking for a housesitter for 3 months. Enter me…! So I loaded up the car and my friend Brooke met me in Denver and we made the trek out to California. Living here has been so great, and I fully realize that it is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of deal. I don’t have a job so I get lots of time to unwind and explore the area. I get tons of time with Michele (she and Ben live just 20 min from me), time to explore the area and all the new scenery, and time to be with good friends in the area and make some new ones too. I’ve also had plenty of time to watch seasons 1-4 of LOST (a post graduation goal), and read almost 8 novels. All in all, it’s been unbelievable and so relaxing. I never realized how wound up and busy I was in Chicago until I got here. I just have a few more weeks to enjoy this lifestyle before I start my new adventure.

Dinner outside with Michele
Some pretty rough pool days:)
Inside the Casita (where I live)
Pretty rough view

Jam making day in Santa Cruz with the Mazzariello ladies

Pt. Reyes lighthouse...real foggy
Pt. Reyes beach


1 comment:

モバゲー said...

モバゲーが遂に出会いをプロデュースする事になりました。今まで禁止していた事も全て解放で皆様の出会いをお手伝いさせて頂きます。