Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Landon and Liz's Wedding

After the week with my dad’s family in Maryland we had an excuse to see all of my Mom’s family in New Orleans for my cousin Landon’s wedding. Last Christmas Landon brought his Fiance Elizabeth to Denver to meet the family and it was not hard to quickly like this girl. They were married on July 10th in New Orleans with a fun reception on a river boat. Ben was in the Wedding and Sophie and I read scripture. It was such a fun weekend and I loved being with them as they celebrated the big day! Welcome to the Family Liz!

Ben, Michele, Laura and I rehearsal dinner-ing it up

"I do"

Ben and Laura being great in the wedding party

Leaving the Church
Mr. & Mrs. Larsen

Mom, Michele, Soph, me, and Aunt Carol at the church
Scuzin Laura and I

Ben, Mich, Landon, Liz, Me, & Soph at the reception





No comments: