Friday, February 27, 2009

Connection '09 UNDONE



Back in the fall I was offered a position as an assistant producer to Katie Martinez for the national worship events for the Covenant Denomination. The events that this included were the Connection, Midwinter and we are currently working on the Annual Meeting that is coming up this summer. This job has been challenging and also incredibly rewarding. I was a little worried about coming off of my time in Zambia and being thrown into this producer role so quickly. But God was gracious and I felt strong and the whole experience was incredible powerful for me. While there were very stressful moments, lots of details and not much sleep there were also many glimpses of exactly why I love the Covenant so much. These are my friends and the people that love and know me best and it was refreshing to worship with them and be lead in worship by them.







No comments: