Friday, February 20, 2009

back in action

If you check my blog you may have thought that I died or dropped of the face of the earth or something...don't worry, I'm still here. I've just really failed in my blogging these past few months. As one person so lovingly pointed out, "Angie, you have to blog sometime soon or people aren't going to read it anymore". 

The problem now is that a lot of life has happened since October and I'm pretty sure that I won't do it justice as I tell you about it. I couldn't be more grateful for the times that I have had with family and friends, it's really been a super full few months.

So hang on and enjoy the next few blogs as I try and fill in some of the missing gaps on here...

1 comment:

Jean Wysocki said...

Yea!!! New blogs!! Thank you!
One huge gap you forgot to fill was your Africa trip - you plan to share that one with the world?