Thursday, May 10, 2007

See Ya...

All of the undergrads are done with finals and moving out tomorrow. It all makes me just a little sad because... a) I'm super jealous and want to be done with my finals (fyi...I only have 2 papers, a presentation, 2 finals, and a theological reflection module to go!), b) it reminds me of moving out of anderson and my lund apartment and of graduating and all those weird transitions, and c) it means that we had our last small group tonight. This is one of the best small groups that I've ever been involved with and this group has been one of the best parts of my year for sure! So they are moving out and heading off to their summer adventures but we will be back in the fall (except Laura, who is heading to Italy!) and I can't wait for another year with them.

Jenna, Erica, Laura, Anne, Marissa, and Stefanie

All of us at Christmas

See ya ladies...

No comments: