Sunday, February 18, 2007

Grammy's



Going to the Grammy's is the newest addition to my list of surreal events that I've experiences. I've been known to tape the grammy's just so that I can re watch the performances so being there in person was so great. But what made it better was being there with the guys as they soaked in their first grammy nominations. I always have been, and always will be, proud of Ben but it was really great to be there for this "first" for him. Sometimes pictures just tell the story better so here are some pics from the weekend...

On the beach in February...nice...very nice...

All the "Fray" parents...













Lindsey helping Sophie get ready...


"Lindsey, you just have to relax and pretend like we belong here", says Sophie as we enter the Sony after party...














The Whole "Fray" family...














Proud sisters (me, linds, and soph)...we clean up pretty well when we have to...

2 comments:

tim ciccone said...

you all look gorgeous! Nice job.

alicia said...

You looked pretty hot at the grammys .... just saying.

I stumbled upon your blog, hope you don't mind if I read it...